[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: temporary tattoos
- To: BOOK_ARTS-L@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
- Subject: Re: temporary tattoos
- From: "Gray, Lyle" <Lyle@xxxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Tue, 12 May 1998 17:14:00 -0400
- Message-id: <199805122114.OAA15612@SUL-Server-2.Stanford.edu>
- Sender: "Book_Arts-L: On the web at http://www.dreamscape.com/pdverhey" <BOOK_ARTS-L@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
There's a company call FunToos that sells pens and paints for making
your own temporary tattoos. You draw the outline and then color it.
Supposedly they're the same materials that are used by film companies
for special effects make-up tattoos.
Lyle H. Gray
lyle@xxxxxxxxxxx Non animam contine.
Spam bait: postmaster@xxxxxxxxxxxx, abuse@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
>From: Indigo Som [SMTP:indigos@xxxxxxxxxx]
>Sent: Tuesday, May 12, 1998 6:11 PM
>Subject: temporary tattoos
>Hi everybody... this is sort of a marginally book-related question at best,
>but: does anyone know anything about making temporary tattoos? Is it
>possible to do on one's own rather than ordering mass quantities from a
>Thanks in advance for any & all tips!
>Indigo Som *** bitchy buddha press *** indigos@xxxxxxxxxx
>we don't have choice, but we do have selection! -- Karen Steward