[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Low end items at fairs
- To: BOOK_ARTS-L@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
- Subject: Low end items at fairs
- From: Joel Mikesell <jrs@xxxxxxx>
- Date: Wed, 13 May 1998 01:54:23 -0700
- Message-id: <199805131313.GAA18210@SUL-Server-2.Stanford.edu>
- Sender: "Book_Arts-L: On the web at http://www.dreamscape.com/pdverhey" <BOOK_ARTS-L@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Friends who sell at fairs have told me that having a low end (i.e.
price) item that sells well and easily is a good idea. Something that
appeals to children or is somehow practical are often good choices.
There are at least two big advantages to having a low end item to sell.
One, it generates traffic around your booth. Two, if you sell enough you
just might pay for the booth rental, leaving the sales of your more
expensive items as delightful bonuses. Good luck! Take a hat!
The Paper Page