Re: Seattle/ Book Arts

Seattle Information:

There is a very active Book Arts Guild in Seattle, 515 North 49th,
Seattle, WA  98103.  Sandy Kroupa (below)  can give more info.

The University of Washington has a *wonderful* book arts collection.  The
Book Arts Librarian is:

Sandy Kroupa
Book Arts Collection
Special Collections
Box 352900
University of Washington Libraries
Seattle, WA    98195
206/543-1929
skroupa@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Wessel & Lieberman Booksellers
121 First Ave South
Seattle, 98104
206/682-3545

shows and sells artists' books and fine press in addition to fine art
books.

Tabula Rasa Press
621 Western Avenue
98104
206/682-5185

Sells some bookbinding supplies from the Western Avenue store and also
has a shop in the Pike Street Market that sells artists' books and fine
press - including many miniature books.  Call them for more info.

For buying paper and artists supplies,

Dan Smith, Inc.
4150 First avenue South
800/426-6740

The University Bookstore
University Avenue in the U District
sorry, no exact info on this one but worth a visit.

Artemis BonaDea