[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Looseleaf, full leather, deluxe... binding job?
- To: BOOK_ARTS-L@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
- Subject: Looseleaf, full leather, deluxe... binding job?
- From: "Peter D. Verheyen" <pdverhey@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Thu, 14 May 1998 21:19:57 -0400
- Message-id: <199805150128.SAA18084@SUL-Server-2.Stanford.edu>
- Sender: "Book_Arts-L: On the web at http://www.dreamscape.com/pdverhey" <BOOK_ARTS-L@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
This came to the feedback form on the Guild of Book Workers site. If anyone
has any suggestions or wants to work with these folks, contact them directly.
> Variable Content
> -------- -------
> subjcode GBW Feedback
> MailFormRe Hilarie & James Cornwell
> MailFormUs Scribewrks@xxxxxxx
> gbwmember no
> comments We are an illuminated manuscript studio,in need of a high
> quality loose leaf binding system for some Sacred books we
> have been commisioned to create.
> The covers need to be leather with gold stamping.
> We would prefer that the binding system be concealed.
> can you help us?
>> In schoen gebunden Buechern blaettert man gern. <<
Peter D. Verheyen