Looseleaf, full leather, deluxe... binding job?

This came to the feedback form on the Guild of Book Workers site. If anyone
has any suggestions or wants to work with these folks, contact them directly.

p.

>              Variable  Content
>              --------  -------
>   subjcode GBW Feedback
> MailFormRe Hilarie & James Cornwell
> MailFormUs Scribewrks@xxxxxxx
>  gbwmember no
>   comments We are an illuminated manuscript studio,in need of a high
>  quality loose leaf binding system for some Sacred books we
>  have been commisioned to create.
>            The covers need to be leather with gold stamping.
>            We would prefer that the binding system be concealed.
>            can you help us?
>                  H.Cornwell
>

>>     In schoen gebunden Buechern blaettert man gern.     <<

Peter D. Verheyen
<Email>                               mailto:pdverhey@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
<Webmaster>              http://www.dreamscape.com/pdverhey
<Listowner>    Mailto:Book_Arts-L-request@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx