Re: Need some help, advice...

Melissa:

I've done enough freelance projects like this to know that they require an
immense amount of hand-holding, client meetings, and explanations that you
can't imagine up front. First-time authors often need to be "taught" about
the process as you work through it. They *can* be a real pain in the butt.
Be sure you build a cost for that into your estimate.

Good luck,

Greg Britton
Round River Press
Madison, Wisconsin