[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: Neat page...
- To: BOOK_ARTS-L@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
- Subject: Re: Neat page...
- From: Peter Sramek <sramek@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Sat, 16 May 1998 21:13:48 -0400
- Message-id: <199805170108.SAA14546@SUL-Server-2.Stanford.edu>
- Sender: "Book_Arts-L: On the web at http://www.dreamscape.com/pdverhey" <BOOK_ARTS-L@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
I would like to thank all of you who visited my web gallery recently.
Such a simple thing as Pat's comment resulted in about 150 visits over a
2-day period. It has also provoked me into updating the site a bit and
hopefully getting around to adding new material. I was wondering if it
was in fact a useful exercise to put work up on the web - "Do people
ever see it anyway?" - Considering the amount of work it is to develop a
good site and keep it current, I was losing faith. Thanks for inspiring
I would love to hear other people's experiences and thoughts on building
web sites to exhibit artwork.
Pat Baldwin wrote:
> Do you want to see a very interesting website? Go to Peter Sramek's pag=
> I don't think I've seen one quite like it.....
> Very cool, Peter!