Forwarded message

From:          LDS1952 <LDS1952@xxxxxxx>
Date:          Mon, 20 Apr 1998 03:40:51 EDT
Subject:       BINDING SUPPLIES

I am seeking an independent press or publishing house to do some limited
runs on some soft cover, AND some hard cover, books (about 8.5" by 5.5").

I also want to find a good place to buy binding supplies of all kinds...
principally hand-binding gear; possibly a perfect-bound press or
sewn-binding machine. I also want to do some limited runs on my PC of
childrens' books, for local library... where can I get good coated covers?
Embossers for paperbacks? Stampers/foils for imprinting lettering, etc.?

I WANT TO MAKE SOME NICE BOOKS, AS CHEAPLY AS POSSIBLE AT FIRST!
Any help will be greatly appreciated!
THANKS:

DR. J.B. TUNNER

Cor Knops