[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
- To: BOOK_ARTS-L@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
- Subject: Forwarded message
- From: Cor Knops <knops@xxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Sun, 17 May 1998 13:33:19 +0200
- Message-id: <199805171131.EAA15342@SUL-Server-2.Stanford.edu>
- Organization: Knops Boekrestauratie
- Sender: "Book_Arts-L: On the web at http://www.dreamscape.com/pdverhey" <BOOK_ARTS-L@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
------- Forwarded Message Follows -------
From: LDS1952 <LDS1952@xxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 20 Apr 1998 03:40:51 EDT
Subject: BINDING SUPPLIES
I am seeking an independent press or publishing house to do some limited
runs on some soft cover, AND some hard cover, books (about 8.5" by 5.5").
I also want to find a good place to buy binding supplies of all kinds...
principally hand-binding gear; possibly a perfect-bound press or
sewn-binding machine. I also want to do some limited runs on my PC of
childrens' books, for local library... where can I get good coated covers?
Embossers for paperbacks? Stampers/foils for imprinting lettering, etc.?
I WANT TO MAKE SOME NICE BOOKS, AS CHEAPLY AS POSSIBLE AT FIRST!
Any help will be greatly appreciated!
DR. J.B. TUNNER
Book Information Website