[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: Icky Sticky Gooey Yucky Poster Restoration
- To: BOOK_ARTS-L@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
- Subject: Re: Icky Sticky Gooey Yucky Poster Restoration
- From: Kathie Gillaspey/Paper Wings TM <Rbrangel@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Fri, 22 May 1998 08:44:37 -0500
- Message-id: <199805221354.GAA24186@SUL-Server-2.Stanford.edu>
- Sender: "Book_Arts-L: On the web at http://www.dreamscape.com/pdverhey" <BOOK_ARTS-L@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
>So, I have two questions: (1) is there any way to remove the tape that's
>still there without tearing the paper; and (2) is there any way to get rid
>of the stickiness that is there from where the tape used to be?
I don't know about the first question, but you could try talc powder or corn
starch on the sticky parts to stop it from being tacky. I don't know about
the PH of either of these though.
Paper Wings TM PO Box 90582 San Diego, Ca 92169-2582
"Angelic Papers & Accessories to Express Your Creativity"
Catalog $2, credited toward purchase of $10 or more