[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Problems - Book Art Catalogue
- To: BOOK_ARTS-L@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
- Subject: Problems - Book Art Catalogue
- From: Thomas Larque <thomas_larque@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Mon, 25 May 1998 14:16:46 -0700
- Message-id: <199805251317.GAA23234@SUL-Server-2.Stanford.edu>
- Sender: "Book_Arts-L: On the web at http://www.dreamscape.com/pdverhey" <BOOK_ARTS-L@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Due to a horrendous problem with my computer (which is preventing it from
running Windows 95) I am afraid that I have not been in a position to
update the Book Arts Catalogue recently, and may not be able to do so
until I've sorted my system out.
I should not have lost any of the Catalogue additions, since I had
recently backed up my E-Mails - and Peter was sent copies of any
submissions through the Web Page Submission Form. However, at the moment
I can't get to any of this data as neither my E-Mail nor my HTML
Word-Processing software will run without Windows 95.
Depending upon the difficulty and cost of getting my system fixed, I
should be back to normal operations at some time in the future - and I
will update the Book Arts Catalogue as soon as I can.
Apologies to anybody who has been left waiting.