[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
- To: BOOK_ARTS-L@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
- Subject: Stickyness Removal
- From: Wayne Smith <suzway@xxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Tue, 26 May 1998 17:52:36 +1200
- Message-id: <199805260653.XAA17864@SUL-Server-2.Stanford.edu>
- Sender: "Book_Arts-L: On the web at http://www.dreamscape.com/pdverhey" <BOOK_ARTS-L@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
I have used lighter fluid to remove old cellotape etc. Just put it on the
back of the page.
Robert Shep in his book Problems & Solutions in Repairs recommends carbon
Hope this helps.
On another subject. I am looking at setting up a Craft Centre here in
Thames, New Zealand.
My idea is to combine Handmade Papermaking, Marbling,Bookbinding, Craft
Letterpress, offset, screen printing.
Has anyone been involved in something like this. I would appreciate any
ideas, advise etc.