Stickyness Removal

Hi everybody

I have used lighter fluid to remove old cellotape etc. Just put it on the
back of the page.
Robert Shep in his book Problems & Solutions in Repairs recommends carbon
tetrachloride or
Hexane.
Hope this helps.

On another subject. I am looking at setting up a Craft Centre here in
Thames, New Zealand.
My idea is to combine Handmade Papermaking, Marbling,Bookbinding, Craft
Printing utilising
Letterpress, offset, screen printing.
Has anyone been involved in something like this. I would appreciate any
ideas, advise etc.

Thanks,

Wayne Smith
email suzway@xxxxxxxxxx