Re: Looking for a number of binding figures

You'll find a number of them in the GBW study opps list
<http://palimpsest.stanford.edu/byorg/gbw>. I've also added their known
addresses/locations.  I'd have more info, but all my Designer Bookbinder's,
GBW, and CBBAG directories are at work, where I'm not.

p.

At 11:39 PM 5/29/98 -0500, you wrote:
>I'm trying to track down the following. Last known locations are given in
>parentheses after each name:
>
>Anthony Bliss (Berkeley)
>James Brockman
>Betty Lou Chaika (Oakland)
>Carolyn Coman & Nancy Southworth (NH)
>Don Etherington (HRC, Austin)   AT ICI IN GREENSBORO, NC
>Deborah Everts (UK)   NEW YORK, NY
>Sun Evrard (Paris)
>Colin Franklin (UK)
>Donald Glaister (SF)  CURRENTLY STILL AT NEDCC IN ANDOVERBUT GOING TO
TEACH AT THE U OF ALA
>Berthold Hack (Germany)
>Angela James (UK)
>Trevor Jones (UK)
>Heidi Kyle (NY)    PHILADELPHIA, AMERICAN PHILOSOPHICAL SOCIETY (I THINK)
>Denise Y. Lubett (UK)
>Bernard C. Middleton (UK?)
>Kirsten Tina Miura (Japan)    SUMMERS AT THE A-HA SCHOOL IN TELURIDE, CO
>John Franklin Mowery (Washington DC) FOLGER SHAKESPEARE LIBRARY
>Bruce Schnabel (NY)
>Janice Mae Schopfer & Eleanor Ramsey (SF) STILL THERE
>J. C. Sheehan (NM)
>Philip Smith (OK)    UK
>Sally Lou Smith (UK)
>Julie Beinecke Stackpole (MA)
>Peter Waters (LOC)
>Michael Wilcox (SF?)  CANADA
>
>Any assistance would be appreciated.
>
>-dh
>
>---
>Don Hosek           dhosek@xxxxxxxxxxx    Quixote Digital Typography
>312-953-3679        fax: 312-803-0698     orders: 800-810-3311
>For information about SERIF: THE MAGAZINE OF TYPE & TYPOGRAPHY,
>http://www.quixote.com/serif/ or mail serif-info@xxxxxxxxxxx
>

>>     In schoen gebunden Buechern blaettert man gern.     <<

Peter D. Verheyen
<Email>                               mailto:pdverhey@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
<Webmaster>              http://www.dreamscape.com/pdverhey
<Listowner>    Mailto:Book_Arts-L-request@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx