[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
RED TAG BOARD
- To: BOOK_ARTS-L@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
- Subject: RED TAG BOARD
- From: Charles <chases@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Thu, 4 Jun 1998 08:45:19 -0700
- Message-id: <199806041546.IAA17692@SUL-Server-2.Stanford.edu>
- Sender: "Book_Arts-L: On the web at http://www.dreamscape.com/pdverhey" <BOOK_ARTS-L@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Can anyone direct me to a source for 20 wt. red tag board, as used in small
bible covers and as spine stiffener?
I asked Gane Brothers, but they don't carry it.
I called Talas on May 27, and spoke, finally, to the man there. He took my
order for ten sheets. I need it for use in two binding repair orders I
I called back today to find out when it had been shipped. The girl could
find no record of the order, and said Jake, to whom I presumably gave the
order, was out of town, returning Monday. Told her to cancel the order she
I called Bookmakers who took the order, but said they did not carry it in
stock, and would take three to four weeks to get.
Where does the stuff come from - Europe - and is there no supplier in the
U.S. able to fill small orders like this?