Re: Paper question

How large are the sheets you are making?
If they're not huge, you might consider the solution Margaret Johnson, of
San Francisco, has.  If she has to wash the pages of a book, instead of
going first to blotters, she puts them in a drying rack and lets them
air-dry.  Then she "spritzes" them with a mister (water-spray - not a
human-being) to lightly moisten them, and THEN puts them under blotters and
a standing press or such to flatten out.  I would guess that ironing then
might work.  Gotta be careful with irons, though, because most of them have
aluminum plates which gather junk from other ironing, and my experience has
been that they can transfer marks or stuff to the paper, so I alway iron
through another paper or material with low heat.
Charles Schermerhorn