Confusion/Cuban book binders

There seems to be some confusion here.   Bob Muens, a binder/conservator in
Key West, Florida, is the person who sailed to Cuba, not me; he wrote about
his trip to Artemis BonaDea and she posted his message to the list.

Madeline Fix commented on that posting and I commented on Madeline's posting.

Curious things, words.

Jack

>From:    P Simpson <psimpson@xxxxxxx>
(snip)
>Jack's trip was well-intentioned and well-received (from the sounds of it),

>From:    Rosa Beizer <Rbeezer@xxxxxxx>
>I enjoyed the forwarded post from Jack and as a hispanic minority (Puerto
>Rico, not Cuba)  (snip)

Jack C. Thompson
Thompson Conservation Lab.
7549 N. Fenwick