[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Confusion/Cuban book binders
- To: BOOK_ARTS-L@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
- Subject: Confusion/Cuban book binders
- From: "Jack C. Thompson" <tcl@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Fri, 5 Jun 1998 23:56:28 -0800
- Message-id: <199806060705.AAA18002@SUL-Server-2.Stanford.edu>
- Sender: "Book_Arts-L: On the web at http://www.dreamscape.com/pdverhey" <BOOK_ARTS-L@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
There seems to be some confusion here. Bob Muens, a binder/conservator in
Key West, Florida, is the person who sailed to Cuba, not me; he wrote about
his trip to Artemis BonaDea and she posted his message to the list.
Madeline Fix commented on that posting and I commented on Madeline's posting.
Curious things, words.
>From: P Simpson <psimpson@xxxxxxx>
>Jack's trip was well-intentioned and well-received (from the sounds of it),
>From: Rosa Beizer <Rbeezer@xxxxxxx>
>I enjoyed the forwarded post from Jack and as a hispanic minority (Puerto
>Rico, not Cuba) (snip)
Jack C. Thompson
Thompson Conservation Lab.
7549 N. Fenwick
Portland, OR 97217