[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: BOOK_ARTS-L Digest - 1 Jun 1998 to 2 Jun 1998
- To: BOOK_ARTS-L@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
- Subject: Re: BOOK_ARTS-L Digest - 1 Jun 1998 to 2 Jun 1998
- From: Helen Hiebert <HHiebert@xxxxxxx>
- Date: Mon, 8 Jun 1998 02:43:50 EDT
- Message-id: <199806081441.HAA12484@SUL-Server-2.Stanford.edu>
- Sender: "Book_Arts-L: On the web at http://www.dreamscape.com/pdverhey" <BOOK_ARTS-L@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Saw your message on the Book-Arts list and just wanted to say hi! Thanks for
your help those last days in NY! We arrived in Portland about a week ago.
We've been home-hunting and it seems we have landed a great place (to be
confirmed tomorrow). It is a little 2-story cottage in the woods but also in
the city... great location... owned by a Japanese man and his American wife
who is a Japanese Tea Sensei. There is even a tea-house next door where she
teaches and practices.
We are temporarily staying in their B&B until their daughter moves out and the
place gets a new roof. There is a small space which I hope to convert into a
I bumped into Barb Tetenbaum on the street the other day. Will call Marilyn
this week! Portland is gorgeous -- come visit!
Love to you both,