[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: Book Web Links
- To: BOOK_ARTS-L@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
- Subject: Re: Book Web Links
- From: Peter Verheyen <pdverhey@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Tue, 9 Jun 1998 12:41:27 -0400
- In-reply-to: <email@example.com>
- Message-id: <199806091641.JAA12098@SUL-Server-2.Stanford.edu>
- Sender: "Book_Arts-L: On the web at http://www.dreamscape.com/pdverhey" <BOOK_ARTS-L@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
The reason they all save that way is because I've decided to use frames to
make navigation within the site and maintenance easier, on my end. To
actually have the URL reflect where you really are, right click on the
mouse and then open frame in new window, or in explorer, backtrack and
then right click over the link and open in new window.
I'll change it tonight to make it easier for others....
Peter Verheyen, Listowner: Book_Arts-L
On Tue, 9 Jun 1998 Alphabeth@xxxxxxx wrote:
> Charles wrote:
> <<Thanks for that URL. The link through BookArts wouldn't go into Favorites
> or Bookmarks except as BookArts. This one goes in properly. A good
> Yes! I have noticed this same thing, but only recently. My system crashed and
> I lost all my bookmarks %-\ When I tried to replace them through the Book
> Arts Web links, they all *saved* as the Book Arts URL. This is strange because
> I originally accessed them through the same means and they were fine.