Re: Book Web Links

The reason they all save that way is because I've decided to use frames to
make navigation within the site and maintenance easier, on my end. To
actually have the URL reflect where you really are, right click on the
mouse and then open frame in new window, or in explorer, backtrack and
then right click over the link and open in new window.

I'll change it tonight to make it easier for others....

p.

Peter Verheyen, Listowner: Book_Arts-L
mailto:pdverhey@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
http://www.dreamscape.com/pdverhey