[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: Book Arts Symposium and Workshop in Walla Walla, WA
- To: BOOK_ARTS-L@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
- Subject: Re: Book Arts Symposium and Workshop in Walla Walla, WA
- From: Chris McAfee <Chris_McAfee@xxxxxxx>
- Date: Tue, 9 Jun 1998 11:05:08 -0600
- Message-id: <199806091719.KAA17718@SUL-Server-2.Stanford.edu>
- Sender: "Book_Arts-L: On the web at http://www.dreamscape.com/pdverhey" <BOOK_ARTS-L@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
: Laura Joan Boston wrote:
: Hi, everyone...
: This is my first time on the list, and I hope you will forgive a
: mass-mailing. I promise I will not normally do this. :) Anyway, we at
: Whitman College are sponsoring our second annual Book Arts Symposium and
: Workshop, and I'd like to let anyone who is interested know about it.
I have no problem with people sending workshop, lecture, exhibit, etc.
information to this list. In fact, I regularly scan the Book Arts-L for
items to put in the Guild of Book Workers Newsletter calendar.
Harold B. Lee Library
Brigham Young University
"It now became apparent
(despite the lack of library paste)
that something had
happened to the vicar;
guns began to go off in the distance."