[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: BOOK_ARTS-L Digest -
- To: BOOK_ARTS-L@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
- Subject: Re: BOOK_ARTS-L Digest -
- From: Robbin Ami Silverberg <DobbinMill@xxxxxxx>
- Date: Thu, 11 Jun 1998 08:27:24 EDT
- Message-id: <199806111253.FAA21268@SUL-Server-2.Stanford.edu>
- Sender: "Book_Arts-L: On the web at http://www.dreamscape.com/pdverhey" <BOOK_ARTS-L@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Re: Paper question
>When adding inclusions such as flower petals...
Some flowers work perfectly fresh and don't bleed (like marigolds) which, if
dried, do bleed. Each flower is different. Generally, I have found that
flowers need to be dried first to minimize or cut bleed...