[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: Oh, well. Maybe the word picture is enough.
- To: BOOK_ARTS-L@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
- Subject: Re: Oh, well. Maybe the word picture is enough.
- From: Ron Koster <psymon@xxxxxxxx>
- Date: Tue, 16 Jun 1998 00:41:02 -0400
- In-reply-to: <E0ylmOBfirstname.lastname@example.org>
- Message-id: <199806160438.VAA11142@SUL-Server-2.Stanford.edu>
- Sender: "Book_Arts-L: On the web at http://www.dreamscape.com/pdverhey" <BOOK_ARTS-L@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
At 20:06 15/06/98 -0700, Charles sent:
<an obnoxious, unreadable message>
At 20:22 15/06/98 -0700, Charles sent:
<another obnoxious, unreadable message>
At 20:29 15/06/98 -0700, Charles wrote:
>I was able to send a graphic aloft earlier.
Well, don't worry, I'm sure I'm not the only one here that would like to do
the same thing to you.
>Perhaps it's the list's format
>that makes it impossible, and I don't have a scanner.
It's not the list's format but, it would seem, that of your brain.
No apologies necessary, Chuck, just send me a *minimum* of $40 to cover the
hour's worth of work that I lost when your totally unwarranted, utterly
disrespectful and completely irresponsible message froze my system. Now I
can start all over -- although maybe, thanks to you, the piece of original
digital artwork that I was working on will look nicer this time than the last.
What a !@#$ing guy (and not just once, but twice!)...
P S Y M O N ? ? ? ?