[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: Oh, well. Maybe the word picture is enough.
- To: BOOK_ARTS-L@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
- Subject: Re: Oh, well. Maybe the word picture is enough.
- From: "Peter D. Verheyen" <pdverhey@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Tue, 16 Jun 1998 06:30:51 -0400
- In-reply-to: <199806160438.AAA10009@ultra1.dreamscape.com>
- Message-id: <199806161333.GAA10740@SUL-Server-2.Stanford.edu>
- Sender: "Book_Arts-L: On the web at http://www.dreamscape.com/pdverhey" <BOOK_ARTS-L@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
>No apologies necessary, Chuck, just send me a *minimum* of $40 to cover the
>hour's worth of work that I lost when your totally unwarranted, utterly
>disrespectful and completely irresponsible message froze my system. Now I
>can start all over -- although maybe, thanks to you, the piece of original
>digital artwork that I was working on will look nicer this time than the
>What a !@#$ing guy (and not just once, but twice!)...
>>> I loved working in the library. <<<
>>There was something to be said for working in a place bound in leather.<<
Peter D. Verheyen
<wk> 315.457.5070 ext.