[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: Oh, well.
- To: BOOK_ARTS-L@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
- Subject: Re: Oh, well.
- From: Lilias <dherlihy@xxxxxxxx>
- Date: Tue, 16 Jun 1998 16:58:48 -0500
- Message-id: <199806162026.NAA16020@SUL-Server-2.Stanford.edu>
- Sender: "Book_Arts-L: On the web at http://www.dreamscape.com/pdverhey" <BOOK_ARTS-L@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Must admit I rather enjoyed the whole road rage bit....it was sooo human.
And because I did not lose any artwork in the process,Ron, twas very funny.
Under the circumstances you were, perhaps, quite gentlemanly?
And who knows who may be next? (The light bulb's been dimming in my mind
quite often lately, actually --- ask Carolyn Crawford who was trying to
teach me how to cut and cover a box recently.)