[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: Oh, well.
- To: BOOK_ARTS-L@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
- Subject: Re: Oh, well.
- From: Charles <chases@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Tue, 16 Jun 1998 16:16:38 -0700
- Message-id: <199806162313.QAA17970@SUL-Server-2.Stanford.edu>
- Sender: "Book_Arts-L: On the web at http://www.dreamscape.com/pdverhey" <BOOK_ARTS-L@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
For further spleen, see bookbinders' list! Ugh!
> From: Lilias <dherlihy@xxxxxxxx>
> To: BOOK_ARTS-L@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
> Subject: Re: Oh, well.
> Date: Tuesday, June 16, 1998 2:58 PM
> Must admit I rather enjoyed the whole road rage bit....it was sooo
> And because I did not lose any artwork in the process,Ron, twas very
> Under the circumstances you were, perhaps, quite gentlemanly?
> And who knows who may be next? (The light bulb's been dimming in my
> quite often lately, actually --- ask Carolyn Crawford who was trying to
> teach me how to cut and cover a box recently.)