[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: Ink Jet Printers
- To: BOOK_ARTS-L@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
- Subject: Re: Ink Jet Printers
- From: Charles <chases@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Tue, 16 Jun 1998 21:45:00 -0700
- Message-id: <199806170441.VAA18246@SUL-Server-2.Stanford.edu>
- Sender: "Book_Arts-L: On the web at http://www.dreamscape.com/pdverhey" <BOOK_ARTS-L@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Exactly. The industry has some work to do about this.
If I have something I want to be sure of I print it, then make a good
of it, which will not bleed.
> From: Wayne and Mary <whaegele@xxxxxxxx>
> To: BOOK_ARTS-L@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
> Subject: Re: Ink Jet Printers
> Date: Tuesday, June 16, 1998 9:23 PM
> On 16 Jun 98, the dancing digits of Reed C Bowman
> > to extend the question, does anyone know about the
> > durability of the inks?
> First off, the ink is water soluble. If the book gets wet
> at all, the ink is likely to run. I've seen ink jet
> printed material bleed just from high humidity over
> extended periods.
> Wayne Haegele