[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: Ink Jet Printers
- To: BOOK_ARTS-L@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
- Subject: Re: Ink Jet Printers
- From: Lilias <dherlihy@xxxxxxxx>
- Date: Wed, 17 Jun 1998 16:00:06 -0500
- Message-id: <199806171929.MAA19470@SUL-Server-2.Stanford.edu>
- Sender: "Book_Arts-L: On the web at http://www.dreamscape.com/pdverhey" <BOOK_ARTS-L@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Dear Madelaine: I am not sure of the proper vocabulary to use, but
I was told that the printer must have its own central processing unit which
doesnt always come with the machine. If it depends upon that of the
computer, the production results are not as great.
Perhaps someone can explain this in more technically correct language,please.