[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: BOOK_ARTS-L Digest - 1 Jun 1998 to 2 Jun 1998
- To: BOOK_ARTS-L@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
- Subject: Re: BOOK_ARTS-L Digest - 1 Jun 1998 to 2 Jun 1998
- From: Letitia Berlin <tish-feb@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Wed, 17 Jun 1998 19:57:25 -0400
- Message-id: <199806172357.QAA10606@SUL-Server-2.Stanford.edu>
- Sender: "Book_Arts-L: On the web at http://www.dreamscape.com/pdverhey" <BOOK_ARTS-L@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Many thanks to D. Guffey for the advice on making pockets for folders.
Does anyone know of any papermakers in the East Bay, CA area, particularly
for marbled papers? I haven't been able to find a paper that I've used in
the past at any of the stores I've tried - Amsterdam, Utrecht, The Art
Store - so I thought I'd try having it made.
Thanks for any help. As an eager-to-learn amateur I'd also like to say
thanks to all those people who share their knowledge so generously on this