Re: BOOK_ARTS-L Digest - 1 Jun 1998 to 2 Jun 1998

Many thanks to D. Guffey for the advice on making pockets for folders.
Does anyone know of any papermakers in the East Bay, CA area, particularly
for marbled papers?  I haven't been able to find a paper that I've used in
the past at any of the stores I've tried - Amsterdam, Utrecht, The Art
Store - so I thought I'd try having it made.
Thanks for any help.  As an eager-to-learn amateur I'd also like to say
thanks to all those people who share their knowledge so generously on this
list.
Tish Berlin
tish-feb@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx