Re: Ink Jet Printers

I'm using a Canon BJC250, with the black-only cartridge.  When I tried
spraying with fixatif, allowing time for the ink to dry first, the
characters didn't exactly bleed so much as to sort of swell in thickness,
which defeated the purpose for me.  Photocopying anything extensive is
still my personal solution to the smear-problem.
Charles Schermerhorn