Book Arts Centers

I've been asked to help compile a list of "book arts centers" in the US.
These should be teaching centers where students can take classes... and can
be either affiliated with universities or no/non/for-profit organizations.
They don't even have to be formal book arts centers, but places where book
arts are incorporated as part of the curriculum.

Some of the ones I have:

CBA, New York
Columbia College, Chicago
Department of Art at the University of Delaware
Department of Art at Loyola College, Baltimore
U of Iowa
U of Alabama
U of Idaho
Idaho Center for the Book
San Francisco Center for the Book
Visual Studies Workshop
Women's Studio Workshop

If anyone has additions, please let me know, off-list, and I will compile
and post. If everyone is in their usual form we should be done by mid-morning.

Thanks, Peter

                                >>> I loved working in the library. <<<

Peter D. Verheyen
     <wk> 315.457.5070 ext.