[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: Ink Jet Printers
- To: BOOK_ARTS-L@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
- Subject: Re: Ink Jet Printers
- From: "bobbi s." <bluerose@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Thu, 18 Jun 1998 06:40:30 -0600
- Message-id: <199806181238.FAA16736@SUL-Server-2.Stanford.edu>
- Sender: "Book_Arts-L: On the web at http://www.dreamscape.com/pdverhey" <BOOK_ARTS-L@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
>This may be a moot point, but I'm currently using an Epson Color Ink Jet
>and it's HORRIBLE. It doesn't print words evenly (divides them in half so
>they look wavy and illegible).....
Madeline, i have an older Epson Color Stylus
(which runs like a champ, by the way),
and occasionally have to run the Calibration
Utility......which was installed automatically
with the printer software......it's just a small
self-directed application. If you have it, try
running it, you may just be out of alignment.
good luck.......hope you don't have a lemon instead....
bobbi in new mexico