Printer Training Program position open

Since I know that many of you have interests in printmaking, I hoped you
wouldn't mind this posting.

There has been an unexpected opening for student in Tamarind Institute's
Printer Training Program for Fall 1998.  We are looking for a qualified
applicant with experience in lithography, who is interested in pursing a
career as a collaborative printer.  For information on the program check
our website listed below, or call Marjorie Devon, Director, or send
e-mail to: mdevon@xxxxxxx

Rebecca Schnelker, Curator
Tamarind Institute
108 Cornell SE, Albuquerque, NM, 87106 USA
505-277-3901 or FAX 505-277-3920
http://www.unm.edu/~tamarind