[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: IRIS prints
- To: BOOK_ARTS-L@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
- Subject: Re: IRIS prints
- From: jennifer <opus@xxxxxxxx>
- Date: Thu, 18 Jun 1998 21:43:33 -0500
- In-reply-to: <199806182008.QAA01938@mx1.tiac.net>
- Message-id: <199806190138.SAA21122@SUL-Server-2.Stanford.edu>
- Sender: "Book_Arts-L: On the web at http://www.dreamscape.com/pdverhey" <BOOK_ARTS-L@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
The most expensive iris I ran was $400.00 but it was huge. I ran it for a
book that was accordion folds and wanted to cut it up as little as possible.
Basic price is $40.00. It's legal size or so...they run at odd sizes...
The service place I use in Manhattan charges $20. extra to run on paper
that I supply.
>I am curious as to what artists have paid for an IRIS print
>for images in their books or such?