[Table of Contents] [Search]

[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]

Re: Tearing a Deckle Edge

Another way to get water on a tear besides a paint brush or graphic arts
water pen is a empty majic marker filled with water.  Mine is a Triva
Custom Color-T pen from the local art supply store.  These are a line of
majic markers that are refillable with colors that can be used straight
out of the bottle or mixed for custom color.  They sell empty pens for
folks who do custom mixing but I add water and it's ready to go.  The pen
has three size of tips.


[Subject index] [Index for current month] [Table of Contents] [Search]