Re: Powell festschrift

And for those who want contact information on this book, the web page
for the Powell festschrift is http://www.brepols.com/

Warning:  This book is _expensive_ (but worth the price).  It was 4,300
BEF + S&H (about 123 US Dollars).

Lyle H. Gray
lyle @ quodata . com                            Non animam contine.