[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
- To: BOOK_ARTS-L@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
- Subject: Re: Paris
- From: Solveig Schumann <sschumann@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Mon, 22 Jun 1998 12:28:08 -0700
- In-reply-to: <9806221438.AA01035@health.nyam.org>
- Message-id: <199806221629.JAA15284@SUL-Server-2.Stanford.edu>
- Sender: "Book_Arts-L: On the web at http://www.dreamscape.com/pdverhey" <BOOK_ARTS-L@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Florence Loewy's bookstore is definately worth checking out. Just be sure
to call to make an appointment, she doesn't have regular hours.
At 07:35 AM 6/22/98 -0700, you wrote:
><P>Peter Baumgartner wrote:
><BLOCKQUOTE TYPE=CITE>I will be traveling to Paris, France next wekk. Does
><BR>anyone know of any book related things that I should see or do?
><P>Unfortunately, I've never been there but this place looks interesting
>- <A HREF="http://www.florenceloewy.com/index.html">Florence Loewy
>/ Books by Artists</A> .
><P>Have a great time.