[Table of Contents] [Search]

[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]

Re: Tearing a Deckle Edge

I was recently reminded of a manufactured ruler that is made to tear
a deckled edge.  It has an irregular edge that wet edges can be torn
against.  Unfortunately, I do not know the manufactures name but I
have seen it advertised and sold in rubber stamp catalogs and
stores.  It came in two lengths and was in the $12 - 15.00 range.


[Subject index] [Index for current month] [Table of Contents] [Search]