[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: Field/Durgin on Nepal
- To: BOOK_ARTS-L@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
- Subject: Re: Field/Durgin on Nepal
- From: vosberg <kirkhamb@xxxxxxxx>
- Date: Wed, 24 Jun 1998 19:02:56 -0700
- Message-id: <199806242259.PAA19872@SUL-Server-2.Stanford.edu>
- Sender: "Book_Arts-L: On the web at http://www.dreamscape.com/pdverhey" <BOOK_ARTS-L@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Yes please! I would love to hear about Nepal activities - wish I could go
to her lecture.
Thanks, Colette V
> From: Stephanie Watkins <swatkins@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
> To: BOOK_ARTS-L@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
> Subject: Field/Durgin on Nepal
> Date: Tuesday, June 23, 1998 8:47 AM
> To those going to hear Dorothy Field's and Michael Durgin's presentations
> either in NYC (tomorrow) or WDC (on Sunday), would you mind giving
> highlights/notes/comments on this list to those of us unable to attend?
> MOST APPRECIATED! THANKS!
> At 09:43 AM 6/16/98 PDT, Tom Bannister wrote:
> >On June 24 in New York City and June 28 in Washington, DC, researcher
> paper artist Dorothy Field will present a slide talk on an ancient
> papermaking tradition in transition.