Re: Book Arts in D.C.

At 06:49 PM 6/26/98 -0400, Richard wrote:
>Could anyone supply more info about the following exhibitions: curator,
>address of venue, contact info for details?

Yes, sorry my previous message was so brief.

Book As Art X - National Museum of Women in the Arts, June 15-Jan 16.
Curator: Krystyna Wasserman, Director of The Library and Research Center,
National Museum of Women in the Arts, 1250 New York Ave., N.W., Washington
D.C.

Pyramid Atlantic, A Study in Collaboration - Federal Reserve Board, June 1-
September 4. Curator: Mary Anne Goley, Director, Fine Arts Program, Federal
Reserve Board. Gallery is in the Federal reserve Building, C Street between
20th and 21st Streets, N.W., Washington D.C. 20551. Phone: (202) 452-3686.

Shireen Holman, Printmaker and Book Artist
email: tholman@xxxxxxxxx
http://www.clark.net/pub/tholman/shireen/index.htm