Re: ARTIST BOOK CIRCLE, Southern California

The Artist Book Circle meets tonight Monday 6 July

ARTIST BOOK CIRCLE, Los Angeles Area

at the home of Judith Hoffberg on Monday 6 July at 6:30 p.m.
Refreshments will be served.  Another show and tell--and
any other discussion will be appropriate. I will show you all my Umbrella
Books, as well as new artist books from Printed Matter and a selection of
new trade books..
 To get to her home, take either the 405 or the 10.  If you are taking the
405, get on the Santa Monica 10 and get off at Lincoln.  Turn left at
Lincoln until you get to Pico (2nd light).  Turn left on Pico and go East
two blocks to 10th St., turn left on 10th St., and the address is 1843 -
10th St., #1.  If there are any questions, call (310)399-1146.

Judith

Judith A. Hoffberg
Umbrella/Umbrella Editions
P.O. Box 3640