[no subject]

I have not done scanning, but having seen some it is my impression that the
net quality of any but the most expensive models would not equal that
available at a good copy shop's Kodak, Xerox or other top-of-the-line color
copier.  A 3x5 color photo copied & enlarged to 5x7 or even 8x10 is
astonishingly good, and the durability, I think, equal or superior to
almost any other system.
Charles