Re: question

Yes please keep it the way it is. Actually it is this way on every other
list in which I participate. So that discussions are "on" the list, not
"off" the list. To get "off" and have private discussion does take just a
tad extra effort, and there are mistakes made now and then (on every list I
know), but the other way around would be much worse.

charles