Re: Bright Idea File

With equal gentle good humor, I suggest that the critics ease up.  The Good
Lord Himself, as "host," could not please all of the subscribers.  Every
system has its weaknesses, and I think this one does pretty well
considering the disparate (sometimes, apparently desperate) characters who
use it.  A little patience and a lot of tolerance goes a long way toward
making a referee's job easier if not more pleasant.
Charles Schermerhorn