[Table of Contents] [Search]

[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]

Re: papercase??

There is an online exhibit of paper bindings which might help describe what
they are.  The URL is:


Hope this helps and I hope I don't have the wrong idea either  ;-)


At 12:56 PM 7/13/98 -0700, Betty Storz wrote:
>I hate to admit my ignorance, but what do you mean by a papercase binding?
>Is it simply a soft cover attached to the text block, or is more than that?
>Betty Storz    storz@xxxxxxx

 *  Eric C. Alstrom
 *  Collections Conservator
 *  Preservation Department
 *  Ohio Univeristy
 *  Athens, Ohio  45701
 *  740-593-0648
 * alstrom@xxxxxxxxx
 * http://oak.cats.ohiou.edu/~alstrom

[Subject index] [Index for current month] [Table of Contents] [Search]