Carrageenan Supplier

I received this message today (I don't know why) but thought some of you
may be interested. I know nothing about the company or its products.

Regards,
Richard.

Dear sir:
Good day to  you.
We get the message  on the INTERNET that you need carrageenan. At present,
we are bigest manufacturer  of carrageenna in China. We are able to  supply
and make the offer as follows:
a.Specification: moisture 12%max, gel strength 1000g/cm2 up,  PH7-9.
b.Price: FOB HAIKOU PORT CHINA USD 9.6/kg.
c.Quantity: 1x20"FLC(10MT),30MT per month.
d.Paching: packed in cartons inside with paper boxes of 25kgs net  each.
e.Shipment: devivert it within 45 days after receive  L/C.
We trust that these low  prices will secure your valued orders.
Thank you,looking  forward to your reply.
Best  regard.
Yours faithfull, Liu Xu
HAINAN KAIYANG TRADE CO LTD
TEL:0086-898-6796362
FAX:0086-898-6796372
E-mail: hnxdlx@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Richard Miller <rmiller@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>

The Canadian Bookbinders and Book Artists Guild website:
<http://www.cbbag.ca>