Paper Bindings

Greetings one and all,

I have a question with regards to this title _EARLY BINDINGS IN PAPER_.

Does this book also include the processes for making the various papers?
In particular I have a paper binding produced here in Germany that has
an artiÞcial tree calf. It looks really nice, almost like the real
thing, and has held up better than the leather. In short I would like to
Þnd out the process to make such paper.

Does the afore mentioned book contain details for the various papers?

Tschuess.

Chris