[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: Printing on eggshells
- To: BOOK_ARTS-L@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
- Subject: Re: Printing on eggshells
- From: James M Storrs <storrsj@xxxxxxxx>
- Date: Mon, 20 Jul 1998 15:24:20 -0500
- Message-id: <199807202031.NAA22484@SUL-Server-2.Stanford.edu>
- Sender: "Book_Arts-L: On the web at http://www.dreamscape.com/pdverhey" <BOOK_ARTS-L@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
How about laser printing your lettering on a thin, transluscent paper,
cutting it out and glueing it to the egg? If the color was close to the
eggshell color and the paper lightweight enough it would hardly show.
Or, you could decoupage the egg completely with small torn pieces of the
paper before hand and then the paper with the printing on it wouldn't
contrast with the eggshell.
If there were lots of text you'd get distortion, of course. But the same
would be true with any transfer method.