Looking for Michael A. Norman

I received this message today via the CBBAG website. If anyone knows
Michael A. Norman or can help, please respond to Jane Forrest. Thanks.

 Hello,

      I am searching for Michael A Norman, a bookbinder originally from
Australia.
  He had a bookbinding company in Minneapolis but dropped out of sight a few
years back. His mother recentrly suffered a heart attack and is trying to
reach him.  Could you pass this message along to someone who may be able to
help?

   Sincerely  Jane Forrest <VIRGEM525@xxxxxxx>

Richard Miller <rmiller@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>

The Canadian Bookbinders and Book Artists Guild website:
<http://www.cbbag.ca>