Re: BOOK_ARTS-L Digest - 19 Jul 1998 to 20 Jul 1998

<<>I wonder if anyone can think of a way to transfer text to an eggshell?>>

I have worked alot on eggshells in my artist books. Eggs are really quite
strong. One way to put image or text is with Liquid Lite - a photo-
emulsion...or cyanotype, perhaps.  I haven't yet done text but different kinds
of imagery.  Keep me posted on your efforts!
Robbin Ami Silverberg
DobbinMill@xxxxxxx