Re: Braille books

I don't mean to be insensitive but I can't help asking - the illustrations
for braille books, are they also meant for seeing persons to read as well?
Or are the illustrations embossed using intalglio printing techniques for
colour illustrations?

This ideas sounds facinating and yet paradoxal.

Cheers!  Colette Vosberg