Tom Kullgren and Isanbul

Friends---Tom Kullgren is in Turkey and asked me to post the following:

.  I signed off the list when I came
over here so as to not stuff my mailbox and due to the short time over
here I don't want to sign on until after I return.  Aug 1-3 I will be in
Istanbul and would like to find some Turkish marbled papers.  Would it be
possible for you to inquire on the list on my behalf as to where to find
such papers in Istanbul and forward any responses to me?  I would be
eternally grateful!

Please reply to him at  <kullgren@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>

Thanks,

Sam Lanham