Re: press setup

Hi, Roberta--

I'm sure if you called Keiko Hara at Whitman, or Anna Hepler, they'd be
happy to help you. Also, I cleaned our presses at Whitman all last year.
I don't remember what we cleaned the rollers with , but I'll forward your
message on to Keiko and see if she can get back to you.  In the press
room, we also have a set of directions from Chris Stern and Jules Faye
from when they did a letterpress workshop here.  Maybe we can copy and
mail them to you.  If not, I have my notes from the workshop and will copy
and send them if you want to send me your address.  You can reach me at
Whitman's library, (509) 527-5914 weekdays from 9-4:30.

Laura Boston
ILL Assistant
Penrose Memorial Library
Whitman College