Washington State Classes?

Hello,

I'm new to the world of book arts but I am completely
fascinated.  Can anyone suggest some book art classes (hands
on rather than just reading about it) in Washington State
(I'm in Snoqualmie)?

Also, I know this is a hard question, but if you had to
break "Book Arts" into categories, what would they be and in
what order should you learn them?  (for example:
papermaking, book binding, presses, etc.)

Thank you in advance,

Cathy Gallagher, Editor
Editor@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

*~~*~~*~~*~~* The Reader's Retreat *~~*~~*~~*~~*
               a celebration of the written word
July '98: NEW Author's Showcase and Publishing Corner
      Join us for chats, games, features, and more!
                  --Sponsorship is Available--
*~~*~~*~~*  http://ReadersRetreat.com  *~~*~~*~~*

*~~*  Collect Books with The Mining Company  *~~*
            "Hundreds of living, breathing guides,
               mining the net for the good stuff"
Weekly Features and Updates, 24 Hour Chat Room
*~~*~~* http://collectbooks.miningco.com *~~*~~*